Estate Agent Job Responsibilities and Salary
The estate agent is a job role which doesn’t need any particular qualifications as the most important quality needed to become an Estate Agent is to deal with clients. Estate Agents basically stick to a particular location or city and deal with most of the clients from the same area as they have good relationships with the local banks, building societies, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors, and other estate agencies. Here are the list of responsibilities of an Estate Agent.
- To estimate the value of a property related to the client.
- To promote and advertise the property for sale.
- To deal and negotiate with the buyers on behalf of clients.
- To advise and help the client in choosing the property they want to buy.
- To make sure that both the buyer and seller are satisfied with the price deal.
- To be up to date with market trends of relevant properties.
- To visit the seller and buyer whenever needed to discuss the property deal.
- The salary of a trainee and fresher Estate Agent ranges between £14,000 to £20,000 on-target earnings.
- An experienced Estate Agent salary ranges between £25,000 to £60,000 besides commission.
Salaries range may vary depending on the market and Estate agency range.
Find the latest Estate Agent Jobs in all the cities in the UK at estateagentsjobs.co.uk