My client, an international hotel/ apartment provider, are looking for an experienced Sales manager or Executive to join their dual site team in Bristol. Previous experience of apartment or hotel sales is essential.
• To play a vital role in maintaining the standards of my client and surpassing client’s expectations by using feedback to improve service.
• To be knowledgeable of all group products, cross-selling when possible.
• To carry out reasonable requests made by management.
• To assist, as necessary, with the general operations of my client.
• To be pro-active and use initiative to generate sales.
• To maintain constant communication with customers of my client to ensure expectations are being met.
• To work from mailing lists.
• To target new companies by industry.
• To target cities nationwide.
• To reach agreed targets, as set out by the Management Team, the Operations Manager and Company Directors.
• To be involved in local and national networking associations and any other means necessary to generate business.
• To handle new enquiries in a professional and efficient manner, and without delay.
• To provide show-rounds to potential clients, with prompt follow-up.
• To represent my client in a professional and positive manner.
• To maintain regular contact with clients, by phone, calling in and appointment.
• To ensure that the client database is kept up to date using Salesforce.
• To maintain and develop close working relationships with tourist boards, reservation managers, commercial estate agents, government bodies, etc.
• To organise events to reward our loyal customers.
This is a great opportunity in a growing organisation. For more information, please contact me directly.
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites