Residential Management Group Ltd
Job Title: Property Manager
Contract: Full time & Permanent
Location: Hybrid / Cheshire & North Wales
Salary: £25,680 + £4,320 car allowance, mileage + excellent benefits!
Residential Management Group is a market leading Managing Agent with superb systems, robust processes, and specialist back-office support departments, so when you join us as a Property Manager, you’re equipped with the best support to deliver a property management service that is second to none.
At RMG we manage small and large blocks and estates for RMC (Resident Management Companies), L&T (Landlord & Tenant) and Developers. You’ll be working alongside a great team of property management professionals, led by a highly experienced senior management team.
What will you be doing?
This is a great career opportunity for a Property Manager or an Assistant Property Manager preferably with experience in block/estate management to join a large, organically growing, market leading managing agent.
A hybrid Property Manager role, you’ll be conveniently located to visit your developments across Cheshire and North Wales and have regional team working days at our Northwich office once a month, along with a weekly team catch up on-line. You will manage an established residential portfolio of blocks and estates for predominantly RMC clients. This portfolio of approximately 12 developments requires a “hands on” approach with regular liaison with RMC directors and therefore lots of travel to sites for meetings and site visits and to manage on-site wardens at some developments. We require a personable, confident communicator with strength of character to handle strong personalities, and comfortable managing your own workload.
• Carry out services required in accordance with the lease.
• Monitor the services in line with the service level agreement with contractors and the terms of the lease.
• Construct the appropriate budget and monitor the collection of service charges to fund necessary works, liaising with our specialist departments as required.
• Manage and carry out the meetings with the RMC Directors, Residents association, developers etc. in line with the service level agreement and statutory requirements.
• Be aware of the Compliance, Health & Safety and M & E requirements of Residential Management and that your sites are fully compliant.
• Maintain key relationships both internally and externally.
• Ensure full documented audit trail for site visits; meetings (formal and informal) are completed.
• Ensure maintenance is identified and carried out as promptly as possible to cut down risk of further damage.
• Ensure all consultation procedures are followed.
• Review lease requirements for major works.
• Ensure section 20 notices are served and a major works programme is in place.
What are we looking for?
• Block/Estate Property Management experience as a Property Manager or an Assistant Property Manager is advantageous
• IRPM qualification preferred, or ready to study
• The ability to understand leases, service charge budgeting and associated legislation
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confident and customer centric mindset
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• A full UK driving licence and car
What do we offer?
You’ll not only be joining a market leader where you’ll benefit from working alongside the best in the industry, you’ll also receive a superb package of company benefits.
• Car allowance of £4320 per annum, plus mileage
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and enjoy your Birthday off, on us!
• Ability to accrue additional holidays (subject to criteria)
• Life Assurance – 4 x basic salary
• Generous pension scheme with contributions matched up to 6 %
• Company performance related bonus
• Free Healthcare Cashback Plan (re-claiming for things like optical treatment (plus an optical discount voucher) and dental care, physiotherapy and GP Charges – and more – all to a generous fixed amount, plus 24/7 access to remote GP Services
• Access to a whole host of discounts on gyms, retail, groceries, leisure, electronics and so much more!
• Employee Referral scheme with rewards up to £1,000 per referral
• Free and confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Monthly employee wellbeing initiatives
• Corporate Social Responsibility events throughout the year
• Two paid volunteer days per year
• On-site parking available
• Hybrid / flexible working
• Company Equipment to support your remote working – mobile phone, laptop etc
• We really like to support our employees to develop in their career, so we provide Sponsorship for study and professional qualifications such as IRPM, AAT, CIMA, ACCA and give up to 5 study days. We’ll also pay your annual professional subscriptions.
• Exclusive access to MSc. Property Management & Investment – De Montfort University, should you wish to continue your professional education further.
• And more
With ongoing business growth, we have a variety of career opportunities so if this role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, please visit RMG Careers on our website or get in touch to discuss other opportunities.