AMR – Specialist Property Recruiters
A amazing opportunity to join a well established Independent firm since 1972 in Brighton looking for a Property Manager.
The role of a Property Manager is to assist all areas of the business and its functions on a daily basis with particular involvement in accounts and maintenance. The position is mainly office based with some property visits expected.
– Maintenance experience preferably with Fixflo.
– A good knowledge of accounts procedures and relevant experience.
– Previous experience of working in a lettings office/estate agency.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Knowledge of CFP Software (or similar).
– Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
– Confident at dealing with clients, contractors, landlords and tenants both on the phone and face to face.
– Smart appearance.
– Good telephone manner.
– Driving licence and vehicle.
– Maintenance – working with the Senior Property Manager dealing with maintenance on a daily basis, answering tenant queries, handling Fixflo reports, key auditing, arranging quotations, tenant and contractor liaison, auditing invoices against quotes prior to payment, quality control of works including inspections.
– Letting- working with the lettings team during busy periods: arranging viewings, preparing contracts, RENT4SURE referencing, CFP data input and updating, uploading photographs etc.
– Potential for carrying out viewings and property inspections with progression.
– General administration – Email correspondence, filing, answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
Salary and Terms:
– Hours – Monday to Friday : 8:45am – 5:30pm (office meetings usually start at 8:45am) 1 in 2 Saturdays maximum with a day in lieu – Can be less dependent on the diary and staff.
– Salary: £22,000 to £27,000
If you have what it takes to join this thriving firm, please get in touch on .
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 – Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.