Tamsin Wheatcroft Property and Financial Services Recruitment
A Property Management Portfolio Administrator is required in our established Client’s City Centre office.
The role involves all aspects of lettings and residential management with a strong focus on customer service.
Excellent communication skills, collaboration within a small team and use of company procedures and processes in the completion of all duties is a vital part of the role.
Our clienty are a forward thinking, proactive Letting Agent with an active desire to improve the lettings experience for both landlord and tenant.
The successful applicant will possess a progressive attitude and genuine desire to push the industry forward.
– Dealing with telephone enquiries and emails from landlords, tenants, and contractors,
– Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
– Organising and managing the repair and maintenance of properties,
– Managing reported maintenance issues,
– Processing contractor invoices
– Chasing rent arrears if necessary
– General administration duties
– Experience in property management and administration required,
– Excellent customer service and communication skills,
– Good team player with ability to work independently,
– Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
– Good general education, numerical ability and PC skills.
You will have a strong interest in the property management field and the desire to develop a long-term career in this area.
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year