Karter Thomas Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Homeownership role for a social housing client based in Hampshire. This is an excellent opportunity for someone, with experience in a similar role, to get back into work with an immediate start required. The role is full time (37 hours per week), would last for three months (with the possibility of going permanent), and offers remote working for 2/3 days per week. The rate for the role is negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of the work, the role requires the successful candidate to have a basic DBS and access to their own car.
Day to day duties will include:
• Be the first point of contact for shared owners, leaseholders, Partnered Home Purchase, Assured Short hold Tenants and freeholders, advising and dealing with queries regarding the homeownership housing/estate management service. Ensuring appropriate staff and third parties are involved as appropriate and escalating to the Homeownership Manager as required
• To be responsible for processing notice to charge, notice of assignment, deed of covenant and applications for landlord’s consent, deeds of variation, section 20 consultation invoicing, resales, new RTB sales and complex solicitor enquiries and all other day to day management of homeownership services
• Preparing responses to pre-assignment and re-mortgage enquiries and the administration of completion statements ensuring that service charge revenue is secured
• Calculate S125 service charge and improvement costs for all new RTB sales for approval by the Homeownership Services Manager
• Carry out pre right to buy interviews to reduce the risk of fraud to the organisation • Obtain and interpret information form the Land Registry including ownership, charges, covenants (TR1), leases and copies of plans
• Respond to general correspondence and enquiries from homeowners, their agents and managing agents
• Process lease extensions and liaise with valuers and both external and internal solicitors