Michael Page Legal
You will directly be reporting to the Head of Department within the Residential Conveyancing team.
The role holder will be responsible for a mixed caseload of residential conveyancing matters and should be able to manage these with confidence, knowledge and expertise in line with the companies exceptional customer service standards.
My client are a well established Legal 500 firm established in the North West.
They offer expert guidance and support for a range of legal matters from family law and employment law to immigration, housing disrepair, personal injury, medical negligence, industrial disease, and conveyancing.
– Have in depth technical knowledge relating to all types of Residential Conveyancing transactions
– The role holder will be required to manage caseload
– Attendance with clients initially to obtain instructions and further during the course of the matter
– The preparation and drafting of the necessary correspondence and documents for each transaction utilising existing computer resources
– Liaison with clients, lenders third party solicitors, estate agents etc. in connection with each matter
– Overall responsibility for the organisation of correspondence and documentation ensuring proper file and case management
– The organisation of the necessary payments and receipts on each matter in conjunction with accounts
– Observation responsibility for the organisation of correspondence and documentation ensuring proper file and case management
– Carrying out any necessary research to supplement case details
– Ensuring compliance with practices and procedures as defined on the office manual and as required under The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme membership
– 2 years’ post qualified experience as a practising Conveyancing Solicitor
– Experience of handling a large conveyancing caseload
– Significant level of knowledge and experience within the field of conveyancing
– Have a good track record of meeting and exceeding targets
– Strong IT & Systems knowledge, experience with Proclaim would be an advantage
– A good team player
– Understand and embrace the concept of “excellent customer service” coupled with “urgency to get things done”
– The ability to work effectively under pressure
– 25 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
– Company Pension
– Subsidised Parking
– Medicash Health Plan
– Flexible working hours/Working from home available
– Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus
– Encouragement of internal progression